Spanish Writing Pro
Learn how to write emails and messages — step by step — that develop into personal and professional relationships
Spanish Writing Pro is our secret guidebook for learning how to write in Spanish. Follow along as we crack the hardest challenges about writing in Spanish:
And those are just a few highlights.
The Spanish Writing Pro course includes videos that SHOW you exactly how our secret guidebook works. Follow along, step by step, as we write, edit, and perfect a real paragraph.
This is not a PDF on Spanish writing tips. You can find that anywhere.
We wanted to go deeper and let you shadow us through the entire Spanish writing process. Imagine how much you will learn by being guided through the Spanish writing process as you create a letter in Spanish — on your own.
You’ll get our Spanish writing guidebook, and you’ll get to learn how to use it to solve real Spanish problems, with real solutions.
If you hired me and my team to help you learn how to write in Spanish, this is exactly how we’d do it.
And with lifetime access behind Spanish Writing Pro, you’ll be able to see our secret guidebook for everything you ever need to write in Spanish.
Q&A that can change the way you write in Spanish
There are tons of books and courses on writing in Spanish. What makes Spanish Writing Pro different? I’m a big fan of lots of books on Spanish writing. But after studying hundreds of books and courses — and writing 20+ emails and messages — I wanted to show you the actual process of writing in Spanish from beginning to end.
There are many things you’ll learn in Spanish Writing Pro that no book could ever teach you:
- Learn the elements to write a formal and informal email or message in Spanish, including what elements to add to it. It’s the difference between reading a recipe and watching a chef cook it on video. You see what it should look like when it’s done right.
- It’s normal to not know. This happens to everyone writing in Spanish (including me). How do I handle it? How do I know when an idea is good enough to keep spending time on it… vs when should I give up? You can never learn this from a book. But you’ll see it in this course, which will save you dozens of hours on your next letter.
- We also include lots of subtle techniques — writing techniques and structural secrets we’ve learned — all in Spanish Writing Pro.
What if I’m not a writer?
You don’t need to be an amazing writer to create a powerful Spanish letter. The magic is in the process. If you can write an email or message, you can write a letter in Spanish.
Does this course work for service businesses?
Yes! The letter we profile in this course can apply to a formal letter like a future employer or supervisor, but the principles in Spanish Writing Pro can apply to anything — anywhere where you are trying to build a relationship whether it’s formally or informally.
How do I know if I need this course?
Have you run into any of the following challenges when writing in Spanish:
- How do I start?
- Will my reader(s) understand what I am trying to say?
- How can I write something without sounding like a beginner?
- Is it possible to write something without spending forever on it?
- How do I know if what I have written is any good?
If so, Spanish Writing Pro will help you.
How long will this course take?
You have access to this entire course as soon as you enroll, but you can go at your own pace. To go through the course material and complete all of the exercises, expect to spend roughly 3-4 hours total.
Spanish Writing Pro is for you if…
- You’re ready and willing to put in the time to apply the lessons in this course to your Spanish writing.
- You have a supervisor or future employer that you are conducting a job search for, you’ve tried writing in Spanish on your own, but you’re not satisfied with your results.
- You’re ready to go beyond cookie-cutter templates and scammy Spanish gurus.
- You want to learn how to write in Spanish from someone who has written in Spanish for over 20 years, someone whose writing you trust and enjoy.
- You’re in it for the long-haul: that means writing smarter — and harder — to create something that lasts.
If you’re ready, I can show you the secret guidebook we use to create our writing in Spanish — again and again.
Get our secret guidebook today